Founders Girl Lacrosse League (FGLL) Fall Ball Games - 2022
- Dates: October 15, 22, 29, November 5 (Saturday afternoons).
- Open for all grade divisions: 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
- Small-sided (6’s format as played at the World Games this Summer and in future Olympic Games).
if you are interested in coaching these games (Bonus-No Fee if you Coach!)
Register by This Friday Sept 2!
BONUS-Tell Your Friends about our League Founders New Player Clinic!
Founders Girls Lacrosse is excited to offer this introductory clinic for NEW PLAYERS in grades k-4! A fun introduction to get players excited to play for their town in the spring. A girls lacrosse stick is all that is required (we're using soft lacrosse balls so no mouth guards and goggles needed.) Definitely no experience required — just a willingness to play! Player fee: $20. Space is limited.
Includes "I Play for My Town" pinnie!
- Sunday, September 18, 2022
- 9:30-10:45a (additional times will be added if needed)
- Lincoln-Sudbury Regional HS, 390 Lincoln Road, Sudbury
Fall Sixes Boys Lacrosse League - 2022
We have been asked to participate in a Fall Sixes lacrosse league with some local towns. The Sixes format is a faster way of playing lacrosse (think box lacrosse but on a field) and is the format recently adopted for the 2028 Olympic Games. Games are played over 4x8 minute quarters with 5 field players and 1 goalie. Faceoffs are only at the start of each quarter, with the goalie initiating the start of play after a goal. The field is smaller (70x36), and everyone plays both sides of the field (offense and defense). There will be a dedicated league for each level (U9 through U15).
Register by This Friday Sept 2!
There is a registration page setup to gauge interest. We will need to have enough players (and at least 1 dedicated goalie) at each level before we can commit to playing in the league.
- Goto the Register Online link on the left side of the home page
- Look under Boys Fall Programs in the drop down box
- Pick the correct level for your player (based on 2022-23 school year).
- Registration fee will be $40 IF WE HAVE ENOUGH INTEREST AT EACH LEVEL.
- Please do not pay the registration fee at this time!!! If we have enough interest, we will contact you for payment.
Please contact Jeff Aronis (Director of the Boys Program) if you have any questions.
FREE Fun Fall Lacrosse Clinics - 2022
Open to New & Experienced Boys and Girls in Grades 1 through 8
Run the fields with us this fall!
Natick Youth Lacrosse players and newcomers won’t want to miss our exciting off-season clinics to learn the game and boost skills.
- LOCATION: Memorial Elementary School, 107 Eliot St., Natick
- DATES: September through October (Sunday afternoons)
We welcome all skill levels and abilities!
Taught by our enthusiastic coaches, clinics are tailored to ages and experience levels. New players participate in fun drills that introduce them to the sport. Experienced players focus on drills that enhance their individual skills.
Go to the Register Online section of our website or see below for more details.
Winter Fall Lacrosse Clinics - 2022-23
Natick Youth Lacrosse players and newcomers can participate in our full clinic or drop in for off-season indoor skills and drills sessions taught by our enthusiastic coaches. Participants will develop their individual and team abilities to gear up for the Spring 2023 season.
- Girls Location: Bosse in Framingham
- Girls Dates: Sundays, 2-3:30 p.m. on 12/4 through 1/22 (no clinic 12/23 or 1/1)
- Girls Gear: Mouthguard, goggles, lax stick
- Boys Location: Fieldhouse in Sudbury
- Boys Dates: Saturdays, 5-6:30 p.m. on 1/7 through 2/18
- Boys Gear: Full lacrosse equipment
- Girls Full clinic: $150 (six sessions)
- Boys Full clinic: $170 (seven sessions)
- Drop in (Boys & Girls): $30 per session
Registration is available now - click here.